From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: New 360 Project
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:24:07 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Hello Shane,

I think that I might be able to help you out with the right side rudders. We bought them but did not install them. I'm in Florida right now, I'll be back at my hangar in Virginia this weekend. I'll check to make sure that I still have them. If you like, you can contact me off-list at 5zq@cox.net , phone is (540) 372-8738.

I understand your concern about no springs in the Ong's Deboingers. However, I've had mine in for 3 years with lots of landings on rough and grass strips. Mine have 750 hours on them and they are still fully inflated. They're lighter than the Sprys and have a longer stroke. They're intelligently designed with easy adjustment for your particular installation. I don't think that you can go wrong with them.

Bill Harrelson
5zq@cox.net   N5ZQ   LNC2
Hi All,

Does anyone out there have a set of right side rudder peddals for a 360 they would like to sell?

Also, does anyone know how to get a hold of a set of spry shocks? I have set an e-mail to John, but have not received any response. Are they still available? I know I can get the Debongers from Lancair, but I like the idea of the coil spring as a backup if the shock goes flat.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Shane Daly
Calgary, Canada