From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] VM1000 RPM transducer
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:23:58 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for Bob Belshe <rbelshe@comcast.net>:

How about putting the VM1000 transducer on the left mag?  If It were my plane, I
would not quit until I found out just what the transducer on the right mag is
connected to.

When I installed the transducer on my mag, I had was able to just loosen the mag
clamps and rotate it to a position where I could get to the bottom hole (marking
the position of the mag first, of course).  The second thing I did was to cut
the cable about 6 inches from the mag and put in a connector so it could be
easily disconnected in case of future magneto removal.

Where is your plane Mike?  I'm only minutes away  and always looking for a place
to fly.

Bob Belshe
Moraga, CA
N19BJ based at CCR