From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Hey Scott
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:55:03 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

> Join the AirVenture Cup Race and you will have plenty of wingmen!
> Grayhawk

Speaking of races...we were looking for you at the Sun 100 the other day. Six planes in the 160 hp class. Guess who won?

Larry edged out the Hammer brothers in the 180 hp class but just couldn't quite catch the Polen special.

Grease got me drunk at Margaritaville and when I woke up I discovered that I had put down a deposit on a IV kit. Yikes, I'm a builder again.

Bill

Bill Harrelson  5zq@cox.net   N5ZQ   LNC2
In a message dated 4/13/2004 7:52:51 PM Central Standard Time, propjet882aw@cox.net writes:
There is a very good chance that I'll have to go to Osh myself if I'm still going.  Any recommendations?   On the off-chance that there is another loner that will be there, I definately wouldn't mind having a wingman.  I think I will be staying at the dorms about two miles away.
Let me know what you all think and I really appreciate all of the help and feedback you give me.
Adam,