From: Rumburg William J NNSY <RumburgWJ@nnsy.navy.mil>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: LNN issue 45 - wiring LNC2 hydraulics with Bosch re lays
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:04:33 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Scott -
Sorry...
I should have stated that, while I see little potential for a fault in the
indicator light circuit and the light itself will provide protection, a fuse
should always be installed at a power source. It would be easy and not a bad
idea to install an in-line fuseholder at the diode bridge.
Also, the problem with inadvertently energizing the pump relay coils has
existed since the original design. I could have addressed it in the
schematic, but was focused only on improving the bad situation with the
potential for arcing and burning of the 'Ford' relay contacts (if one
doesn't want to go to the trouble of reworking the relay power source,
continue to rely on the brain when pulling the pump breaker).

Bill Rumburg
N403WR