From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Kit Components Phone Number
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:23:29 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Metcalfe, Lee, AIR" <Lee.Metcalfe@jocogov.org>:

Anybody got Kit Components' phone number handy?  It's not listed on
their web site and e-mail messages to them are getting bounced by my
corporate system.

Lee Metcalfe

[Anytime I want parts or to speak with Vern or Robert, I just call the factory number... 541-923-2244 and ask for them.  It has always worked for me. According to Jessica at the front desk, they don't have a separate phone number.  TO send an email message to anyone at Kit Components address it to kci@kit-components.com.  To get to Vern direct it's vernp@lancair-kits.com, and Robert's is robertw@lancair-kits.com.  HTH.

     <Marv>      ]