From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Heating questions for TSIO-550 un-Press'd
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:08:31 -0500
To: <lml>

  From: Dave Watermann [mailto:dwatermann@hansenplastics.com] Marv and everyone......I would like to find out what people with the
TSIO-550 engine have done for heat in their un-pressurized planes.  Have
been told that taking heat off of the sonic nozzles is the way, but that
you do not get much heat until you are pretty high on your MP.....plus
it is real loud.  I believe that Brent Regan had a solution a long time
ago but I was not smart enough then to record it.....plus, living in
Calif. Maybe he doesn't use the heat like us flat-landers do here in the
midwest.  Any help would be appreciated!.

Dave Watermann Turbo ES
Illinois