From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Insurance jump
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 00:21:41 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for Rick Schrameck <rickschrameck@lvcm.com>:

Charles,
How about letting us in on the great find.  Who is this wonder company?  So
far you are the only one that is saying they have coverage.  I hope you get
it, let us know.  My friend here at VGT has 29,000 hours TT and 5,000 in
Turbine aircraft and he can not even get Liability on his IV Turbine. What
is your secret?  Do they think it has a IO-360 in it?

Thanks,

Rick

I should be flying with full hull coverage on my turbine in Jan 04, unless the
insurance co. gets cold feet.