From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: heat for Jeffco
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:21:16 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "F. Barry Knotts" <bknotts@buckeye-express.com>:

Craig,
I'm building a IV-P in my garage, too.  At the Lancair builders' asssit
program they showed us a "sticky stuff" pump in a plywood
enclosure...like a kitchen cabinet.  They had a 25 watt light bulb in it
to keep everything warm.  There's also mention about the same kind of an
enclosure in the building manual; Chapter 1, page 29.  I'd be sure to
not overheat things, but you can choose the wattage of the lightbulb to
get into the right range of temperatures.  Curing may be a little more
difficult to predict...it's bound to be delayed...but that might be a
good thing.  That's all I know about it.

Barry Knotts
LIV-P, Conti TSIO-550, Toledo, Ohio