From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: FW: [LML] Turbine Aux power port source
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:22:11 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "IIP" <IIP@hawaii.rr.com>:

Our experience with N104PT (just sold) was that an APU plug is a
necessity, since turning over the Walter at low voltage is a much
riskier deal than with a piston. I would highly recommend installing an
APU plug like Dave Saylor described, and I think you could create a neat
little door on the lower side of the bottom cowl (maybe one that slides
astern) to hide it. Also, you should install an exterior port (maybe
inside the same door) for one of those little Batter Minder chargers,
which you want to plug in every time you put the plane away.

Brian Barbata