From: <Tubamanflies@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Throttle cable travel
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:17:13 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Just a thought.

I have a throttle quadrant on my 360.  I really don't like it that much.  The main problem is that when everything is foward in the flying position it is hard to get to the fuel select valve which is on the vertical panel.  In that position the valve takes up a lot of room and is hard to access from the rear.

Future plans are to redo the lower center vertical panel.  Throttle, prop, mixture will be push/pull and the fuel valve will be replaced by two solinoid valves and a single switch.  That will clean thing up.

My quadrant piviots so the cable movement has to do with the lever arm length.

Ray Gardner