From: Walter and Margo Dodson <wdodson@bak.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: OAT sensor location
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:13:32 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Mark,
  I mounted my OAT sensor on the access panel I built into the right wing
root fairing.  The panel gives access to the wiring where it passes thru the
fuselage to the leading edge conduit.  It is a short run to the panel and
doesn't need to pass thru the firewall.  I never did install an induction
air temp probe so now use OAT for that function, also.
Walter Dodson  IV-P  N990Y 40 hours and for sale

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:47 AM
Subject: lml Digest #572