From: <RWolf99@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: elevator trim control
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:35:57 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Angier -

I'm installing a stick-grip-mounted trim switch (coolie hat) on each switch,
with a selector switch on the panel to determine who's trim system is active.
I'm envisioning a "You've got it" coincident with switching the trim control
knob from left to right -- it's unambiguous who's in control.  Advantages
include a bypass for a broken coolie hat switch (just turn the trim control switch
to the other side) and no possibility of a passenger inadvertently changing
the trim.

Besides, if someone is groping in your crotch to change the trim, I'd imagine
plenty of "nose up" available but very little "nose down"! <g>

- Rob Wolf
LNC2 70%