From: Skip Slater <skipslater@earthlink.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: pre-buy
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:21:42 -0400
To: <lml>
Berni,
   Jake Ore is right on the field at Gillespie and has been running a
builder assist shop there for a long time.  He's helped build two IV-P's as
well as my ES, many 360's and currently has a Legacy in his shop.  He's also
done many pre-purchase inspections.  His number is 619-449-6251 and his shop
is at 2065 N.Marshall Ave, right at the base of the tower.
   Your other alternative is to call Orin Riddell, who now lives in the San
Diego area.  Contact me off the list if you want to get in touch with him.
   Skip Slater