From: <N295VV@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: LIVP for sale on eBay
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:15:14 -0400
To: <lml>
The ad on eBay mentions DELAMINATION  OF AIRFRAME due to improper storage.  What the heck would delaminate the airframe?  Did it get water-soaked and then freeze?

I am very suspicious about this statement.  Did someone put it together without removing the peel ply?

In any event the Owner/Non-Builder reveals that he thinks the thing needs to be taken apart and rebuilt.  What an extraordinary undertaking!

This statement brings back memories of the Lancair that was chain-sawed into pieces a few years back.  I wonder what the real story is...

David Jones