From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] LIV kit for sale on EBAY
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:04:52 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for "Dave Saylor" <Dave@AirCraftersLLC.com>:

Tim,

You're right--only good for spares.  I inspected this project for the current owner about 2 months ago.  I could easily break the Hysol bond between the horizontal stab spar and skin with light finger pressure.  That fact by itself made me suspect of pretty much all the other work that's been done.  There's more work to do here than on a new kit...

The owner is very up front and honest about the history of the project and understands he has a mess to deal with, but any interested buyers should consider every single lay-up and bond very carefully.

Dave Saylor
AirCrafters LLC
831-722-9141

 One LIV kit for sale on EBAY, fairly cheap so far, but probably only good
for spares?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2432467144 <<<<<