From: Denny <d.duello@www.mebbs.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:32:00 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi,

In the interest of minimizing the number of fasteners exposed to view on the instrument panel, we're planning to use an adhesive to bond some aluminum stiffeners to the forward side of the aluminum panel.  The airliner maunfacturers have been bonding aluminum to aluminum for years.  Lancair recommended we use Hysol.  We tested it on some raw materials, and were negatively impressed.  Does anyone have a product to recommend?

Denny Duello