From: <Billhogarty@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: L-IV Sick Alternator
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:52:15 -0400
To: <lml>

RIGHT:  someone had to write about a bad alternator coupling so naturally mine had to belly=up. GO-FIGURE...... Thank God for the B & C backup as I was on an 1100 KM non-stop KTCY - KRSL. (Family funeral)  : - (

Anyway, dont I recall that someone mentioned  a reasonally priced
rebuild on the centrifical alternator clutch????  I have 42 hours on the bird and naturally the warrenty on the engine expired a few years back.  Anyway, if someone can show me the way to getting the alternator patched up, I would be very grateful.

Regards, Bill Hogarty  N499R 42 hours @ 97%
P.S.  Freon 12 added;  looking forward to some cool flying.