From: Rob Logan <Rob@Logan.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:49:13 -0500
From: "Ron and Marlene Brice" <rbrice@inter-linc.net>

Here are the details of the new wing tips we test flew last week on N27RM,
along with pictures. When Peter took N27RM up for the first time, we did not
have the lenses installed, and Peter noticed no unusual flying
characteristics whatsoever without the lenses installed.  When I flew N27RM
for the first time, we had the lenses on.

The pictures show ugly screws with washers protruding into the slipstream,
this is a prototype lens, and we made it much too thin just to check out the
fit.

We will soon (hopefully this week) pull thicker lenses from the mold, which
will be much thicker material to countersink the screw heads and have a much
better looking installation.

Tips and lenses are available, contact either myself or
aerodynamicsllc@yahoo.com  for details, you'll love em! (they sure look
better than what we had before, and I am sure they added to my performance
in my last post about my first few flights).

Ron Brice

[ great photos, but 4Meg for a single message will freak out our modem users
(yea, I bet there is one of them out there still, so I just attached one, recompressed
image. see Ron for more.  -Rob ]