From: Billy Halfen <halfenb@iamerica.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: LNC2 on ebay
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:03:10 -0500
To: <lml>
Hi, All
I just thought  I would try to clear up the question as to why my plane
( the green one) has not sold on ebay. First
I'm holding  my price firm @ $75,000  , I just don't think  that  I
should  give it away, and if you could find something with equal
performance it would cost at least twice as much. I have had several
opportunities to sell to buyers who after speaking with them I suggested
that this might not be the plane for them. I guess I wouldn't made a
very good car salesperson ,but that is a good thing isn't it?
Sincerely,
Billy Halfen  (Green LNC2)