From: Hal Woodruff <experimental.aviator@verizon.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: It Flew !!!
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:27:25 -0500
To: <lml>
At straight up 4:00pm PST at the capable hands of Charlie Kohler, my Lancair
IV-P took to the skies.  Charlie reports that it flew straight and fast.  Am
I pumped up or what ??

Charlie Kohler is the way to go for one stop "inspection, DAR licensing, and
first flight."  He's a class act.

Many thanks to Pat and Sue Brunner who spent 2 days with me during the
inspection and debugging.  Also thanks to Art Bertalino for his timely
efforts.  But mostly thanks to my wife, Eroica, for her enduring support,
and especially for allowing the airplane to take center stage on Valentine's
Day.  I love you, Babe.

Photos will follow.

Hal Woodruff
N81VP