From: <VTAILJEFF@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Lancairs, what else?
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:16:40 -0500
To: <lml>
Brent,

Great post on "advice for Joe" however, I must disagree with one point. In my
world opinions are based on fact-- not feelings. Therefore opinions can be
wrong... dead wrong. I do like what you said about the need to free up
resources at the company. Mark Mahnke must spend the day answering the same
question over and over again.

Add a Web based parts ordering system and you could really free up some phone
lines in parts , too.

BTW-- Joe--  the  key to keeping the customer happy is deliver what you
promise. Don't overpromise and underdeliver. Deliver what you promise on time
or give the customer a good reason why. There is a great deal of expectation
when $100,000 changes hands.  I got 100% of my LIVP kit. I am still waiting
for an AHARS for my Sierra Flight System.  Anybody got a good idea when I can
expect that?

Jeff Edwards
LIVP N619SJ