From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: ice
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:47:10 -0500
To: <lml>
In a message dated 1/29/2003 9:33:50 AM Central Standard Time, marv@lancaironline.net writes:

The handling/performance felt very sluggish/heavy.  We did not
notice anything else that unusual, including the large nose-down
elevator position.  I have the Mark II tail, which has fairly powerful
trim capabilities, so we may have unconsciously trimmed that effect away

Clark,
Interrrresting!

I have been trying to understand our reflexed/non-reflexed wing more lately.  I postulate that one characteristic is that an in-flight excessive rear CG problem could be alleviated by a few degrees of flaps at a few knots loss in speed.  Also, In opposition to "normal" airplanes with tailplane icing, perhaps a few degrees of flaps would be beneficial in altering the attitude of the airplane to more nose-down.  Did this stuff disappear (sublimate) before landing (ground looks beautiful between the clouds)? If not, did you use flaps on approach?

Yada yada...

Scott Krueger
N92EX