From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: LNC2 Nose gear pivot tab hole elongation
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:35:06 -0500
To: <lml>
In a message dated 1/21/2003 1:14:30 PM Central Standard Time, marv@lancaironline.net writes:

Scott , I design stuff like this every day. I'll have to look at my 320
drawings tonight and see what its all about. I as of yet don't even have the
Oleo style nose gear, however I'll see If I can't get so idea's rolling
around. I'm wondering what the original steel was?? 4130?  I could get it
tested, If I had a piece to test.

Jarrett,

The geometry/lengths may be different on the 235 vs 320/360.  Surely someone in your neighborhood has a 320/360 you could look at.  Maybe Lancair could answer what steel is used in the Australian built nose gear and those tabs.  Also the material used in the links.

Scott Krueger
N92EX