From: Brent Regan <Brent@regandesigns.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Zetex 600 glue
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 18:26:01 -0500
To: <lml>
Tom asks:

<<In Brent's original post about using Zetex 600 for insulation he said that he
used 3M 777 adhesive. I haven't been able to find 3M 777 adhesive but
Aircraft Spruce does carry 3M 77 adhesive. I wonder if that's what Brent was
talking about?>>

Brent fat fingered the keys. He used 3M Super 77 spray adhesive (available at many hardware stores).

Caution. The solvent in S77 will loosen the adhesive holding the aluminum foil to the cloth of the Zetex if you get it too wet. Perfect your technique on a sample piece.

Merry Christmas!

Brent Regan