From: Lorn H. Olsen <lorn@dynacomm.ws>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNC2 Trailer Needed
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:04:18 -0500
To: <lml>
The new pressure gauges that I had plumbed in leaked. I landed gear up in Cartersville, GA..

Does someone in the midwest have a trailer that I might borrow or rent to take the plane back to Detroit? If so, please contact me, ASAP, on my mobile at 248-345-0500. Leave a message if I don't answer.

I will, of course, first try to get them to fix the plane down here at KVPC.

Thanks,
--
Lorn H. 'Feathers' Olsen, MAA, DynaComm, Corp.
248-478-4301, mailto:lorn@dynacomm.ws