From: Bob Pastusek <rpastusek@htii.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: [LML] Re: Aileron balancing
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:53:07 -0500
To: <lml>
Angier,

Your post reminded me of pictures I took of our jig for doing what you
recommend. Attached. Simple to make and effective.  I wound up cutting some
notches in the aluminum pivots to accommodate elevator and rudder balancing,
but used this same rig for all flight control surfaces--just moved the
pivots as needed along the wood support.

Bob Pastusek

<For me, the simplest and most convenient way to balance the ailerons was
to build a jig for each one...> Angier Ames