From: <PTACKABURY@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: L-IV Overhead Blower
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:30:23 -0500
To: <lml>
<PRE>Jeff:  I have about decided to add the blower--however I require the 12v
variety.  Thank you for your offer though--I was about to take you up on it
until you mentioned 24 volts.  For what its worth, I will probably also add a
shutoff valve--possibility the one from Top Flight Services.  After a 4 hour
flight over the weekend in my LongEZ I am reminded how I hate cold air leaks
in the winter, or at high altitude.  And thanks to everyone else on the list
who responded to my blower query--now does anyone have a TSIO-550-E for sale
cheap??  paul