From: <TByrnes133@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: L-IV Overhead Blower
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 16:58:38 -0500
To: <lml>
Paul

I installed the blower on my unpressurized IV.  I installed it at the very
rear of the overhead with a flapper valve that lets me close it for winter
operations.  It is behind the rear closeout.  I can't tell you how good it's
going to do in the summer as I just started flying two weeks ago.  I can tell
you that it has already been helpful in defogging the windows before takeoff
when it was about 40 degrees and real humid.

Tom Byrnes Lancair IV N54TB