From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Guest appearance on KITPLANESRadio
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:06:46 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Kimberly Lorentzen" <Kiml@lancair-kits.com>:

"Lance Neibauer" <lancen@lancair.com> 12/02/02 03:28PM >>>
FYI:
I'll be interviewed by Dave Martin (editor Kitplanes) this Thursday
morning at about 8:15 am.  It is a 16 minute, over the internet, talk
show.  Below describes how to listen or retrieve it from the archives. Lance

How to hear KITPLANESRadio on WSRadio.com

On the Internet, visit www.wsradio.com. The home page lists a number of topics. Click on Aviation. Then click on KITPLANESRadio. If you are listening at 8 a.m. on Thursdays, you can hear the show live, so you will want to click that option. Otherwise, select the Archives option and then the segment of the show you want to hear. You will read a brief description of each of the three 20-minute segments. Numerous media players work to allow listening. On our PCs, we usually select our default player, which is Microsoft Media Player.