From: <YoSamuel@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: IVPT-N400C
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 20:58:13 -0500
To: <lml>
Just went for a flight in Tom Zedeker's IVPT. Wow! We're talking baby airliner here. Very smooth, very quiet. TO performance is awesome. Off the ground before full throttle. Must hurry to get the gear up because of acceleration and class B at McCarren. Climb at 210 kts and 2000 fpm plus. Stopped at 14,000,' TAS at about 250 kts at 33 gph. Straight in at VGT, half flaps at 180 kts. Final with gear and flaps at 100 kts. Touch down at just below 100 kts. This is my third flight with Tom. The other 2 with the V8 (that took some nerve). All three landings were incredibly smoooth. This guy can fly! On roll out no brakes just reverse thrust. A little right brake to exit the runway and get on the parallel. A little reverse all the way back to the hanger.

Tom's IVPT is a retro of course after giving the V8 his best effort. His conversion is a Walter from John Cook. I was around for some of the construction at the end and was impressed with the support he got from John. I think it is a very good way to go. I'm doing a Lancair conversion on my would be V8 and also have been very happy with their support. I think either is way is going to produce a Lancair IV that will absolutely knock your socks off. Regards Dave Link.