From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Insurance IV-P
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 01:08:19 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Jack Cowell" <jcowell@nyc.rr.com>:

Try Julie at Wenk Inurance in Illinois, they have a good reputation and have
offered better rates than that for similar coverage in the past.

insurance on IV-Ps. ... $9127 with 350k hull, 1M liability.

[ I'm confused, why would anyone get full in motion coverage on an experimental?

If you crash bad enough to "total" the aircraft your wife will be
looking toward the bigger payoff from your employer's life insurance.

If you run off the end of the runway, the parts don't cost that much, its *your* time that it takes to fix *your* mistake. *you* are going to hafta fix it anyway and I'm not as fast as a A/P anyway.

LEG2 1600hr, LNC4 time, PP SEL IA FFI $200k hull $1M $100k/seat
$3,900 full coverage
$1,770 not in motion
$600 Liability only from Lad Gardner @  Falcon 800-880-4545

http://www.aopaia.com 800/622-2672 (AIG) wouldn't quote the LEG2