From: <edechazal@comcast.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Life Insurance owning an LNC2
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:25:13 -0500
To: <lml>
This may be stretching the list purpose a little, but it's an issue affecting
us drastically.  I now care about life insurance, having just gotten married
and working on kids.  A broker told me that life insurance premiums for what I
wanted (20 year term, good health) would be $450 per year if I was not a
pilot.  Since I fly a Lancair 360,  that same coverage comes at a whopping
$2,250 per year.  I laughed and wondered what if I added scuba diving to my
list of favorite fly-in activities.

What are some of you doing about life insurance at reasonable rates?  I just
need customary protection for a wife and kids if I pass on.

Ed de Chazal
N361DC