From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Landing Lights
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 01:21:06 -0500
To: <lml>
Posted for "Jim Scales" <joscales98@hotmail.com>:

John,

I don't know the amp draw but will be flying tomorrow and I can check and get
that info to you tomorrow night.

I use both lights for taxi and landing.  They do a good job.

I have no alignment problems.  Once I got the mount isolators doing the proper
job I have had excellent bulb life.  The set that are in now have about 250
hours on them.  Better than most spam cans.

I have seen them from the ground at night and they do get your attention.

I will try to get the amp info to you tomorrow.

Jim Scales