From: THORN, VALIN B. (JSC-OM) (NASA) <valin.b.thorn@nasa.gov>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Legacy Canopy Key Locking Solution Update
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:28:02 -0500
To: <lml>
Message
[Re: Don Barnes: ...Somehow the hole size and phelonic thickness didn't translate. Could you give me the dimensions. I'll get this fixed over the weekend.]

Hi Don,

Hmmmm...  I used MS Outlook, HTML format, with MS Word as the editor.  It's amazing anything worked...  :)   My MS Word at home keeps converting some fractions to special characters.  I'll have to find a way to turn that off.

The drill hole for the lock is 3/4 inch diameter.  The phenolic sheet is 1/4 inch thick.

Thanks Don, and sorry for the update right after you put this on your excellent www.lancairlegacy.com  website.

Valin