From: John Schroeder <jschroeder@perigee.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: RAM-air induction
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:34:32 -0400
To: <lml>
Villi -

Compared to many of the rest of us who splatter words on a page with less than
passable grammar and marginal spelling, your English is, to put it
conservatively, rather close to perfect. I also appreciated your calm, reasoned
and mild approach approach  -  contrary to that of some other folks who inhabit
this net.

Cheers,

John Schroeder