From: Charles L. Keller <clkeller@utahweb.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: XP360 engine
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:32:57 -0400
To: <lml>
   The XP360 engine, using parts manufactured by Superior Airparts, is
offered as a kit or a completed engine assembled by Mattituck and
several other engine builders. It is supposed to have a number of
improvements over the commercial O-360/IO-360 series. We've seen some
great discussions on the LML about other engines. Can anyone shed any
light on this one?
    Incidentally, I was told by two engine builders that Superior will
offer a forward facing induction inlet for this engine very soon.
            Charles

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Utahweb]