From: Marvin Kaye <marvkaye@olsusa.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Off to Oshkosh
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:39:33 -0400
To: <lml>
Hi gang,

Well, it's that time of year again... Airventure is almost upon us.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm headed out tomorrow and will be at the show through Sunday.  Please stop by the AOA booth (#2114) in exhibitor building "B" and say hello if you have a chance.  And don't forget about the Lancair Builders' & Fliers' Forum on Friday afternoon, 7/26 from 4:00 - 5:15 PM in Pavilion #5... the pavilion sponsor is Aircraft Shopper Online and it's the building at the NW corner of the Eclipse Aviation Forums Plaza, where Knapp Street and taxiway P-2 intersect.  (You can see the layout at http://www.airventure.org/forums/map.html.)  We've got some very interesting speakers lined up once again, so be sure to mark the time & place on your list of things to do.  I'll also be at the Lancair banquet on Saturday night and am looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.  Needless to say, I'll be checking in frequently at the Lancair tent so there should be no reason we can't hookup sometime throughout the show.

The 2002 Lancair Network News CDROM is available, so if you'd like to update to the latest & greatest, or want to get your initial copy, please feel free to stop by the AOA booth and get it there.  If you won't be at Oshkosh and want to avail yourself of this resource, just drop me an email  or give me a call at 239-357-4405 (cell #) and I'll get be sure to put one on the side for you.

See you at Oshkosh!

   <Marv>