From: John Schroeder <jschroeder@perigee.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: When to Bond the Top
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:48:26 -0400
To: <lml>
Larry -

Have you bonded in a fasbuild door and then removed the top?

It appears to me that you would have leave the goop off the small part of the
frame that mates with the bottom of the fuselage and do it when you finally put
the top on. I believe that this is the way they do it at the Builder Assist
Program at the factory. We participated in one to learn (we did indeed learn a
lot), but had to leave the day before they bonded in the FB door.

Thanks

John Schroeder & Ron Szot
Super ES Fastbuild