From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: LNC2/LEG2 Gear Electraulics!
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:17:29 -0400
To: <lml>
In a message dated 5/22/2002 11:29:05 AM Central Daylight Time, mreinath@mail.arc.nasa.gov writes:

One very simple test to check for this problem is to raise the gear
part way. Some time near the half-way point of the up cycle, put the
gear switch back in the down position. If the gear does not start
back down instantly, then the spool valve is probably in backwards.

Mike, Chris, et al,

Excellent test procedure.  I will perform it on my one year old pump the next time I am on jacks.

I suggest everyone do this test at their next opportunity.

Scott Krueger
N92EX