From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: FADEC
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 01:52:41 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for "fili" <filidauro@bendcable.com>:
Posted for "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE@next-wave.net>:
After considering you can save over $3,500 per year on fuel alone

When figures like these are thrown in the air it really makes me wonder how
credible is the point you are trying to make. I know close to nothing about
either engines, I would however request that this figure be accompanied with
the calculation with which you derive the $3,500 savings per year. How many
hours of flying time per year are you talking about here ? That figure alone
could make your point of view make a lot of sense or not at all, and would
help lazy people like me who would never do the math know the truth.

Just trying to help,

Regards, fili