From: John Schroeder <jschroeder@perigee.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: lancair for sale
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 00:11:51 -0400
To: <lml>
Bill -

I've not followed this thread, but is this seller George Smith from Great
Falls, VA? I was in the NVa. EAA Chapter until 1997 and visited his shop
several times. He is a technical counselor for the Chapter, I believe, and his
workmanship is wonderful. I'm surprised that he has not sold it yet, because I
saw him at Leesburg 17 months ago and he had just put it up for sale to make
room for the Columbia. He was with another EAA'er Ray Comley trying to get
Ray's 320 back in the air.

If this is the airplane I've seen, it is a bargain!!! Custom built panel,
beautiful paint, 3 Blade prop and on and on .... .

Give George and Ray my best when you see them.

John Schroeder
LNCE - 40%
Lake Norman Airpark, NC (14A)