From: Carl Cadwell <CarlC@Cadwell.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Boeing surplus shopping offer
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 14:52:24 -0400
To: <lml>
An inquiry was made about the Boeing Surplus store for tools.  Their
website is http://www.boeing.com/assocproducts/surplus/retail/

The 2 most useful items I found were:
Countersink with a stop for all those screw heads everywhere.
A drill jig for drilling nutplates in one operation.

If anyone wants these or other tools, I am in the Seattle area next week
and can pick them up and ship them to you.  I don't have prices or
availability.  Email me your list of wants and maybes.  If you leave a
daytime phone number and evening phone number, I can call you when I am
shopping if I have questions or if you want prices before I buy.

I would need to have your requests by Friday, May 10.  I will go
shopping Tuesday, May 14th.   If you are really desperate, you can call
my wife, Lynda at 509 627 5881 and leave a request with her.  I will
check in with her each evening.

Carl Cadwell, N25CL
800 245 3001
carlc@cadwell.com