From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: 320 for sale
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 15:35:18 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for "Bill & Sue" <harrelson@erols.com>:

I have a friend who built a nice 320 a few years ago. He took delivery of his new Columbia a few months ago and now wants to sell the 320. I had a chance to visit George several times during construction and can confirm that it's a very well built plane. I have flown it and it flys great. Looks real good too. Here's the info.

1995 LNC2
IO-320
MT 3 blade prop
2  kx 155 nav/coms
flybuddy gps
King audio pnl
Narco encoder
KT-76 transponder
NavAid autopilot
VM1000 engine monitor
Airwolf remote oil filter
125 hours total time since new...airframe and engine
always hangared
Based in Leesburg, Virginia
interrior and exterrior...9
asking $75,000

If you're interested, contact George directly. Here's his info:
George Smith
gsmith1803@aol.com
(703) 723-8960

Bill