From: dave morss <morss@pacbell.net>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: flying l2ks
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 23:48:07 -0400
To: <lml>

I have to say I hate doing legacy first flights. Every time I fly one Im struck by how perfect the control feel is.This problem should get better when I finish mine but for know it sucks.
dave
ps don't tell my 320 I said this it gets jealous and acts up. But how many planes can fly 1200 trouble free hours and average 30 mpg at 175 knots. Its been a great plane but there is no substitute for twice the power and light ailerons.