From: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Cutting table surface
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 14:03:57 -0400
To: <lml>
Posted for "THORN, VALIN B. (JSC-OM) (NASA)" <valin.b.thorn1@jsc.nasa.gov>:

Paul,

We used Polypropylene on our cutting table and wet-out tables.  It's soft
enough to not dull the cutting blade and doesn't react with acetone for the
clean up on the wet table.  This is the same material Lancair uses on their
cutting and wet-out tables in their build shop.

We bought 1/8' thick, 4x8 ft sheets at a big wholesale plastics business
north of the Hobby airport.

A&C Plastic Products, Inc.
6035 Northdale
Houston, TX 77087-5095

Phone: 713.645.4915 or 800.231.4175
Fax: 713.640.2541
Website: www.acplasticsinc.com <http://www.acplasticsinc.com/> email: plastic@acplasticsinc.com <mailto:plastic@acplasticsinc.com>   Item #/400008 = Natural .125/48x96 Polypropylene sheet = $36.44 + tax

We've just moved into our permanent hangar at Ellington Field.  Come on by
some time for a visit.

Valin (& Allyson)
Legacy Kit 173, Houston, Texas

[ to increase the probability your posting
will be unedited by the moderator, quote
just the relevant line from the org message
without using html.  -Rob ]