From: Bill & Sue <harrelson@erols.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Cutting table surface
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 12:40:59 -0400
To: <lml>
> What are you folks using for the surfaces of cutting tables?

Hi Paul,

I used white tileboard from the local Home Despot. It runs about 11 bucks
for a 4'x8' sheet. I put 3 or 4 layers on my work bench. It's smooth cleans
up nicely with acitone, looks good and only makes small lines when you cut
on it with a "pizza cutter". A sheet usually lasts me several months. When
it's time to replace it,  pull off the top layer and throw it away. You're
instantly ready to go with the next layer.

Bill
harrelson@erols.com
N5ZQ