From: Don Parsons <DAP@DParsons.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Flying ES's
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 00:30:24 -0400
To: <lml>
Actually... that is 24 that were registered with the model name "Lancair
ES". I'm pretty sure that is an incomplete list. There is a fair amount of
variation in how Model Name can be recorded for experimental aircraft
registration. For example, not only are some recorded as a "Lancair ES",
some are recorded in the database as "Super ES", "Lancair Super ES",
"Lancair"... "ES", and other possibilities. They don't even have to include
"Lancair" and/or "ES" in the model name. There are a few flying ES's that I
know of (one that I have ridden in) that did not appear in that list. I am
pretty sure they were registered with some other model name variation that
did not get picked up with the "Lancair ES" search criteria.

There also is at least one that I see has been included in the list that is
still at least 8 months away from completion.

BTW... Steve is being modest. His 320 is pretty nice too. If his is the one
I saw this last weekend when I was at Lon's hanger. He can be pretty proud
too. :-)

Don Parsons
ES-166-FB