From: <RicArgente@cs.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] N7PN First Flight
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 14:34:59 -0400
To: <lml>
Hey Naf,

So, you finally did it!!!!  Congratulations!!  I am very happy for you  :-)

High engine temps, especially during the initial test flights seems to be a common problem with the 2-place Lancairs.  Some have both high oil AND CHT temps, while others have only one or the other.   Let us know what temps you are getting and which temps you are having problems with, maybe we can help you a little bit here on this forum...

Rick Argente