From: Randy Snarr <rsnarr@telamerica.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: FADEC questions
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 13:00:27 -0400
To: <lml>
My lyc 0320 will be coming out of the rebuild shop at the end of the month.

I currently do not have a carb or mags for the engine and had originally
planned on using airflow performance injection and the old style mag system.

For what I will have to pay for the injection system and mags I am almost
half way to the price of purchasing the FADEC system.

Their company propaganda sounds good but I am looking for someone that has
real world experience  in regards to ease of install, end cost, performance
vs. the standard set up and future maint headaches.

Also, are there other systems that are out that have a proven track record.

Any ideas/input is greatly appreciated.

Randy L. Snarr
235/320 65 %