From: cbaker9 <cbaker9@nyc.rr.com>
Sender: Marvin Kaye <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Instrument Panel Labels
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 11:33:37 -0400
To: <lml>

Over the last year I made several changes and additions to my silk screened instrument panel and needed to add some additional labels.  I found a company that made up a sheet of custom dry transfer labels.  I applied them and misted on several light coats of clear coat.  It matched the original silkscreen quite well (see: WTHR, #2 ATT GYRO, and BOOST in the attached picture).

The company that did the transfers is Bob Rumer at Gallery Graphics in Georgia, gallerygraphics@mac.com  (770) 842-5010.  The cost was about $70 for a couple of 3x5” sheets of transfers.  Be sure to get duplicates for the inevitable mistakes (you can scrape off misapplied labels before they are burnished and clear coated). I did my labels in MS Word for Windows, but had to convert it to a .pdf file because Bob’s Mac software couldn’t read the latest version of Word for Windows.

Regards,

Clark Baker